Emil Frei & Associates is a leader in creating custom stained glass and mosaics for churches. Our objective is to create a timeless work of art for every client. You can see our projects in cathedrals, basilicas, parishes, synagogues, seminaries, universities, schools, hospitals, and cemeteries across the United States.
Stained Glass Windows
Stained glass windows transform natural light with beautiful colors and pictures and are the heart of a church building.
- We design stained glass to integrate with your building’s architecture and liturgical plan.
- We create custom leaded stained-glass windows, faceted slab glass windows for exterior and interior openings.
- Our artists work in a range of stylistic traditions including gothic, pictorial, and modern
- We craft our stained-glass using mouth-blown crystal that is customized and fabricated to our color and texture specifications.
Mosaics have been used to adorn buildings for centuries because they wrap the architecture in brilliant colors, monumental pictures, and precious materials.
- We design custom mosaics to integrate with your building’s architecture and liturgical plan.
- We create mosaics for exterior and interior environments including walls, ceilings, domes, floors, and wall-hung panels.
- Our artists work in a range of styles including greek, roman, byzantine, medieval, modern, and contemporary.
- We craft our mosaics with venetian smalti, tesserae, natural stone tile, and handmade ceramic tiles, all customized and fabricated to our color and texture specifications